The Department of Accounting was established in 1994. Its faculty come primarily from the original Department of Accounting and Tsinghua University's Institute of Accountancy.
The mission of the Department is to cultivate outstanding talent in accountancy and to promote the internationalization of Chinese accounting research. Since its establishment, it has upheld the following goals:
– Promoting Internationalization
– Constantly improving undergraduate education
– Exploring new methods in the master's program
– Promoting academic research by emphasizing doctoral education
– Cultivating talent in accounting practice and research who have an understanding of both China and the world
The Department has graduated hundreds of students who are popular in the employment market. The main employers include Big Four accounting firms, international investment banks, agencies, commercial banks, major corporations, bureaus under the central government, as well as prestigious universities in China.
Accounting and Capital Market
Accounting Standards and Accounting Regulation
Financial Analysis and Valuation of Firms
Costs and Performance Management
Management Risks Assessment and Control
Tax Collection, Management and Tax Strategy