Dr. Yitian (Sky) Liang received his BS in Statistics from Jinan University in 2008. He received his MS in Applied Economics from City University of Hong Kong in 2009, and MS in Statistics from University of British Columbia (UBC) in 2011. He received his PhD in Business Administration (Marketing) from University of British Columbia (UBC) in 2017. His research interests are Big Data Marketing, Online Video Games, Movie, Digital Advertising, Charity .
1. Jason Ho, Yitian (Sky) Liang, Charles Weinberg, Jing Yan (2018). An Empirical Study of Uniform and Differential Pricing in the Movie Theatrical Market, Journal of Marketing Research, 55(3): 414—431. (Equal Contribution)
2. Tak Huang, Yitian (Sky) Liang, Charles Weinberg, Gerald Gorn (2019). The Sleepy Consumer and Variety Seeking. Journal of Marketing Research (Forthcoming)
1. Ping Xiao, Ruli Xiao, Yitian (Sky) Liang, Xinlei (Jack) Chen, Wei Lu. The Effect of the Government's Subsidy Program: Accessibility Beyond Affordability. (Conditionally Accepted at Management Science)
2. Yitian (Sky) Liang, Xinlei (Jack) Chen, Charles Weinberg, Xiaohua Zeng, Cheng Zhang. Economic Design in the Virtual World: The Fee Structure in the Player-to-Player (P2P) Trading Market in Online Video Games. (Revision requested at Management Science)
3. Yitian (Sky) Liang, Xinlei (Jack) Chen, Yuxin Chen, Ping Xiao. Ad Fraud Under the Vertical Contract Structure. (Under review)
4. Shaohui Wu, Yong Tan, Yubo Chen, Yitian (Sky) Liang. How Is Mobile User Behavior Different? — A Hidden Markov Model of Mobile Application Usage Dynamics. (Under review)