REFEREED JOURNAL ARTICLES
1. Jian, Lian, Zheng Li and Tracy Xiao Liu. "Simultaneous Versus Sequential All-Pay Auctions under Incomplete Information: an Experimental Study." Experimental Economics, Forthcoming 2016.
2. Liu, Tracy Xiao, Jiang Yang, Lada A. Adamic and Yan Chen. "Crowdsourcing with All-Pay Auctions: A Field Experiment on Taskcn." Management Science 60 (8), 2020-2037, August 2014.
3. Chen, Yan, Sherry Xin Li, Tracy Xiao Liu and Margaret Shih. "Which Hat to Wear? Impact of Natural Identities on Coordination and Cooperation." Games and Economic Behavior 84, 58-86, March 2014.
4. Bednar, Jenna, Yan Chen, Tracy Xiao Liu and Scott Page. "Behavioral Spillovers and Cognitive Load in Multiple Games: An Experimental Study." Games and Economic Behavior 74 (1), 12-31, January 2012.
REFEREED CONFERENCE PUBLICATIONS (Computer Science)
1. Qiu, Jiezhong, Jie Tang, Tracy Xiao Liu, Jie Gong, Chenhui Zhang, Qian Zhang and Yufei Xue. \Modeling and Predicting Learning Behavior in MOOCs." Proceeding of ACM International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining (WSDM 2016), San Francisco, CA, USA, February 22-25, 2016. (Acceptance rate 18.2%)
1. Liu, Tracy Xiao. "All-Pay Auctions with Endogenous Entry Timing: an Experimental Study." under revision for resubmission, 2015.
2. Li, Sherry Xin and Tracy Xiao Liu. "Group Identity and Cooperation in Infnitely Repeated Games." manuscript, 2015.