Tsinghua 2012 MBA Admission Process for International & HK, MAC and TW Applicants
Tsinghua 2015 MBA Admission Process for International Applicants
and Applicants from Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan
All international candidates and candidates from Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan are required to submit applications through our online application system. You will find detailed guidance on how to submit an application in the application system: http://mbaapplication.sem.tsinghua.edu.cn
Two MBA programs will be offered for the 2015 intake starting from September, 2015:
＊Tsinghua-MIT Global MBA Program: 21 month, full-time MBA program taught in English with an annual intakte of 120 students
＊Tsinghua MBA Program: 33 month, part-time MBA program taught in Chinese with an annual intake of 300 students
We encourage you to apply as early as possible. Interviews are arranged on a "round" basis.
A completed application should include ALL of the following items
1. Scanned version of documents to be submitted online:
· ＊Completed Tsinghua MBA Application Form
· ＊Scanned undergraduate degree certificate
· ＊Scanned undergraduate transcript
· ＊Two recommendation letters submitted by reference
· ＊Current resume (1 page)
· ＊Scanned passport page with personal information
· ＊Scanned bank statement showing a balance of at least USD $40,000 (or in other currency equivalent to that amount) OR statement of corporate sponsor
＊Application Form for Tsinghua University Scholarship (if applicable)
· ＊Application Form for Tsinghua University Scholarship (if applicable)
· ＊Certificate of new HSK Level 5 (total score:180) or higher; OR old HSK Level 6 or higher (only required for international candidates applying to the Part-Time MBA Program taught in Chinese) Note: Candidates from Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan do not need to provide HSK score.
2. Official GMAT / GRE score report:
GMAT Code for Tsinghua MBA Programs (Country code: CHN)
MBA, Part Time
GMAT Program Code
To obtain more information and register for the GMAT test: visit: www.mba.com.
GRE Designated Institution (DI) Code for Tsinghua MBA Programs: 3856.
To obtain more information and register for the GRE test, visit: www.ets.org/gre/.
3. Application fee
Please pay a non-refundable applicationfee of RMB ￥600. Please refer to "Fees and Financial Aid" for the methods of payments
Selected candidates will be invited to Beijing for an interview at Tsinghua Univeristy School of Economics and Management on a rolling basis. Video or phone interview can also be arranged.
Candidates will be notified about the admission decision via email after the interview within 2 weeks. Your timely response is expected and also a list of official and notarized documents (The diploma and undergraduate transcript must be officially sealed) are requested to be mailed to us before the date indicated with our acceptance offer.
The official acceptance letter and student visa application form (JW202) will be sent out in June.
For information regarding admission events, please click here.