The Department of Accounting was established in 1994. Its faculty come primarily from the original Department of Accounting and Tsinghua University's Institute of Accountancy.
The mission of the Department is to cultivate outstanding talent in accountancy and to promote the internationalization of Chinese accounting research. Since its establishment, it has upheld the following goals:
– Promoting Internationalization
– Constantly improving undergraduate education
– Exploring new methods in the master's program
– Promoting academic research by emphasizing doctoral education
– Cultivating talent in accounting practice and research who have an understanding of both China and the world
April 19, 2012 On April 12, 2012, the Career Development Center (CDC) launched the “Tsinghua SEM Spring 2012 Job Fair”, attracting over 400 SEM students. Including CITIC Private Equity, Bank of Chi...