Founded in 2017, the Institute for Global Private Equity, Tsinghua University, is a school-level research institution.
The institute gives full play to the advantages of Tsinghua University as a multi-disciplinary comprehensive university, creatively carries out its work, provides intellectual support for national policy making, leads the academic development and talent training in the field of private equity, and establishes a win-win exchange platform for development and cooperation of global private equity resources, in order to promote the development of China’s private equity industry.
The main tasks of the institute are:
(1) To carry out research on the theory, policy, and practice in the field of private equity, regularly publish research reports based on solid research, and provide basis for formulating policies and regulation of national private equity investment funds, in order to play the role of a government think tank;
(2) To establish an industry evaluation system based on the research of the private equity industry at home and abroad, in order to promote the healthy development of the private equity industry;
(3) To promote the discipline construction in the field of private equity, carry out academic research in the field of private equity, and promote the cultivation of specialized talents;
(4) To provide policy advice based on the needs of the private equity industry;
(5) To actively carry out exchanges and cooperation with well-known private equity investment institutions at home and abroad, and establish a high-level platform for dialogue, exchange, and cooperation;
(6) To publish related industry reports, academic papers, and related works and publicize research results.
Tel: +86 10-62785449