11. Efficient Resource Allocation Contracts to Reduce Adverse Events (with Peng Sun, Runyu Tang, Chong Zhang), Operations Research, accepted 2022.
10. Offline-Channel Planning in Omnichannel Retailing (with Jian Chen, Hao Shen, Max Shen, and Mengying Xue), Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, accepted, 2021, (winner prize, originally titled "An Analytics Approach to Integrated Location, Inventory and Assorment Planning in Omni-Channel Retail", POMS-JD.com data-driven paper competition, 2019 POMS annual Conference, 2019)
9. Data Center Network Design for Internet-Related Services and Cloud Computing (with Mengshi Lu, Max Shen, and Runyu Tang), 2020, Production and Operations Management, accepted.
8. Reliable Hub Location Air Transportation Network Design under Random Disruptions (with Hao Shen and Max Shen), 2019, Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, accepted.
7. Demand Side Energy Management under Time-Varying Pricing (with Tianhu Deng and Max Shen), IISE Transactions 51.4 (2019): 422-436.
6. Reliable Flexibility Design of Supply Chains via Extended Graph Expanders (with Hao Shen, Chung-Piaw Teo and Max Shen), Production and Operations Management 28.3 (2019): 700-720.
5. A Dynamic Programming Approach to Power Consumption Minimization in Gubbarrel Natural Gas Networks with Non-identical Compressor Unites (with T. Deng, S. Zhang, J. Ren, and S. Zheng), INFORMS Journal on Computing 31.3 (2019): 593-611.
4. Joint Planning of Energy Storage and Transmission for Wind Energy Generation (with W. Qi, and Z-J M. Shen). Operations Research 63.6 (2015): 1280-1293.
3. A harmony search-based memetic optimization model for integrated production and transportation scheduling in MTO manufacturing (with Z. Guo, L. Shi, and L. Chen). Omega 66 (2017): 327-343.
2. Stochastic Control for Smart Grid Users with Flexible Demand (with L. He, Z-J M. Shen, and X. Cao). IEEE Trans. on Smart Grid, 4(4), 2013.
1. Thermostats for SmartGrid: Models, Benchmarks and Insights (with Z-J M. Shen, and D. Levine). the Energy Journal, 33(4), 2012